Beachcomber of Wellfleet
Hours:11:30AM - 1AM
- 1120 Cahoon Hollow Rd.
- Todd LeBart
The Wellfleet Beachcomber has been a must-visit Summer destination for surfers, families, beach-goers and music lovers for more than 50 years! Each season, a steady stream of cars pulls into the parking lot, delivering beach bums of all ages for a memorable day in the dunes.
And it’s no wonder: It’s the ultimate Summer location, with something for everyone.
- “One of the Best Seaside Dining Spots in New England” – Yankee Magazine
- “Best Outdoor Dining” – Cape Cod Life Readers’ Poll
- “Best Beach on the Outer Cape” – Cape Cod Life Readers’ Poll
- “10th Sexiest Beach Bar in the World” – Travel Channel
- “Best Bar on Cape Cod” – Boston Magazine
- “Best Specialty Cocktail” – Cape Cod Life Readers’ Poll
- “One of the Best Bars in America” – Esquire Magazine
- “Best Raw Bar on the Lower Cape” – Cape Cod Life Readers’ Poll
- “Best Nightlife on the Lower Cape” – Cape Cod Life Readers’ Poll
The live music, cool cocktails, fantastic food, stunning scenery and friendly atmosphere create an oasis here at Cahoon Hollow. Whether you’re young or old, sun goddess or night owl – or anyone in between – you’re welcome here. So get to the Beachcomber and get your wave on!