Small Business Winter Workshop Series
Winter is the perfect season to carve out to time to reflect and examine best practices for your business.
This annual workshop series, sponsored by SCORE and hosted by Seamen’s Bank, is organized to benefit our members and the small business community, and to bring learning opportunities to the Outer Cape. These useful workshops are open to all and free of charge.
Past topics have included:
- Setting Goals That Will Chart Your Path to Success
- Recruiting, Hiring and On-Boarding Employees
- The 4 Pillars of an Effective Website
- Grow Your Business Through Social Media
- Making Your Marketing Messages Stick
- Financial Statements for Busy People
- Top 10 Simple Steps in HR Practice
- Managing the Millennial Workforce
- Building Your Business Brand Through Connected Marketing
- E-Commerce Solutions for Your Year-Round or Seasonal Business
- Building Your Business Through Gold Medal Customer Service