Wellfleet Harbor & Marina
The sun diving beneath Wellfleet Harbor from Mayo Beach, as it disappears behind Great Island, or the red-orange glow radiating over Cape Cod Bay from the beach at Duck Harbor… second to none. Not only are these waters beautiful at dusk, but they are warm and welcoming by day for boaters, too. Wellfleet Harbor and Marina, maritime New England at it’s best!
VHF: Channel 16
View Marina Website
Anchorages, Dockage and Marina Services available at Wellfleet Harbor:
- Slips and moorings in the harbor are under control of the Harbormaster, whose office is on the Town Pier.
- Transient moorings and slips with water and electricity are available through the Harbormaster.
- There is a courtesy dock conveniently located near the launch ramp and Harbormaster’s Office.
- Gas and diesel fuel are available located west of the courtesy dock.
- The launch ramp is adjacent to the Harbormaster’s Office and is available for a daily or seasonal fee.
- Trailer and boat parking are available on the pier on a seasonal basis.
- Pumpout facilities are also available through the Harbormaster. Note that Wellfleet Harbor is a no discharge zone.
- Restrooms and showers are located next to the Harbormaster’s Office.
- Lifejackets for children are loaned free from the Harbormaster’s Office.
- Ice may be purchased at the Harbormaster’s Office.
Photo Credits: Rich Cocivera, Nilsa Sweeter & Collin Kolisko